WELCOME TO THE 2020 SEASON WITH Barden Ridgebacks FC
Barden Ridgebacks FC Registration IS OPEN for the 2020 season!
To Register you must first sign in to Playfootball.com.au (see links below), using the same method you used in 2019. That is:
- your email address; OR
- your Facebook login; OR
- your Google login.
Play Football will match your details (name and date of birth, etc). If you used your email and have forgotten your password, simply follow the prompts in Play Football. If you have any difficulty the Support desk will assist you.
Here are links to help you get there faster:
- MiniRoos 5-11 year old MiniRoo Registration Link
- Juniors 12-18 year old Junior Registration Link
- Seniors 19 years+11 Senior Registration Link Form
- Team Coach/Team Manager/Committee Volunteer Registration Link
Once you have claimed your profile, you’re ready to register yourself and any linked family members.
How to Claim Family Registration Fee Rebate in 2020 online
Our family registration fee rebate must be claimed as follows:
A dependent family rebate of $30.00 for the 2nd family member, $60.00 for the 3rd family member, $90.00 for the 4th family member can be claimed while registering your family members.This is solely for the use of families with 2 or more children (U6-U16) registering to play with the Club in the current season. It is not for independent siblings to claim.
Family Rebate Products must be selected online while Registering noting the following:
- Applicable only if you register online, all eligible dependent family members, selecting the applicable Family Rebate products while registering each member.
- If you are using your Active Kids Voucher to Register a 5-6 year old you cannot apply a discount to this family member, they need to be your first registration.
- You may choose to pay online or offline however Family Rebates must be claimed during the online registration process.
- Any ineligible claims will delay the acceptance of your registration. If you require assistance please attend one of our Manual Registration Days (see below for details).
This year from 17th February we are only taking online payments so please have your credit/debit card ready to finish your registration. If you are unable to pay via an online method please follow the offline payment instructions and finalise your payment by 7th February.
Registration Assistance/ID Sightings/Face to Face Registration Days & Merchandise sales will be held at the Clubhouse on Saturday 25 January 2020 from 10am to 2pm.
If you are registering school age children please have your 2020 Active Kids Voucher ready to use for payment when finalising your registration.
Using the above links to register with Barden Ridgebacks FC
- Have your photo ready to upload (if required, ALL Male & Female Players who are playing in U10/W10, U11/W11, U12/W12 age groups must upload a current passport style photo to their profile).
- Have your Credit/Debit Card ready.
- Have your Active Kids Voucher number ready (if applicable).
Not sure How to Register? Helpful links and support can be found here How to Register
If you have any problems or queries with your online registration please contact Play Football Help or call 8880 7983.
If you have any Club related queries please contact our Club Registrar via email: [email protected]
KEY 2020 REGISTRATION DATES:
REGISTRATION OPENS: Thursday 2nd January
FEES: Registration Fees and Information visit: https://www.bardenridgebacks.com.au/
CLUBHOUSE OPEN: Saturday 25th January 2020 from 10am to 2pm for Registration Assistance, ID Sightings, Face to Face Registration Days & Merchandise Sales.
GRADING DATES: Grading starts on Saturday 8th February 2020 at Ridge 5 & 6
TRIAL DATES: Saturday & Sunday 14th & 15th March 2020
SEASON STARTS: Round 1 is on 28/29 March 2020
LATE FEES: Come into effect at on Monday 17th February 2020
PHOTOS: All Male & Female Players who are playing in U10/W10, U11/W11, U12/W12 age groups and ALL NEW players to SSFA U10/W10 and ABOVE MUST upload a current passport style to their profile.