BRFC codes of conduct are in place to ensure football is a positive and enjoyable experience for everyone. BRFC adopts the SSFA player codes of conduct. All players are expected to abide by the codes.
Player's Code of Conduct
The BRFC player codes of behaviour applies to all players.
In addition to the General Code of Behaviour, players must meet the following requirements in regard to their conduct during any activity held or sanctioned by SSJSFA or an affiliated club.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of fellow players, coaches, officials and spectators.
- Do not tolerate acts of aggression.
- Respect the talent, potential and development of fellow players and competitors.
- Care for and respect the equipment provided to you as part of your program.
- Be frank and honest with your coach concerning illness and injury and your ability to train fully within the program requirements.
- At all times avoid intimate relationships with your coach.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner relating to language, temper and punctuality.
- Maintain high personal behaviour standards at all times.
- Abide by the rules and respect the decision of the official, making all appeals through the formal process and respecting the final decision.
- Be honest in your attitude and preparation to training. Work equally hard for yourself and your team.
- Cooperate with coaches and staff in development of programs to adequately prepare you for competition at the highest level.
Codes of Conduct for Other Members
For Players, in addition to upholding your own codes of conduct, it is your role to ensure everyone associated with your team (coach, managers, other players, parents and spectators) are aware of their codes of conduct.
For copies of all codes go to our Forms & Policies section.