BRFC codes of conduct are in place to ensure football is a positive and enjoyable for everyone. BRFC adopts the SSFA codes of conduct for all members, including team manager's. All members are expected to abide by the codes.
Manager's code of conduct
- The BRFC general codes of conduct apply to team managers:
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of others.
- Be fair, considerate and honest in all dealing with others.
- Be professional in, and accept responsibility for, your actions.
- Make a commitment to providing quality service.
- Be aware of, and maintain an uncompromising adhesion to high standards, rules, regulations and policies.
- Operate within the rules of the sport including national and international guidelines.
- Do not use your involvement with BRFC to promote your own beliefs, behaviours or practices where these are inconsistent with those of BRFC .
- Demonstrate a high degree of individual responsibility especially when dealing with persons under 18 years of age.
- Avoid unaccompanied and unobserved activities with persons under 18 years of age, wherever possible.
- Be aware of responsibilities under the Child Protection Act and report any matters as required under the mandatory reporting requirements of the Child Protection Act.
- Refrain from any form of harassment, discrimination or racial vilification of others.
- Refrain from any behaviour that may bring BRFC or football into disrepute.
- Provide a safe environment for the conduct of the activity.
- Show concern and caution towards others who may be sick or injured.
- Be a positive role model.
Codes of conduct for other members
For managers, in addition to upholding your own codes of conduct, it is your role to ensure everyone associated with your team (coach, players, parents and spectators) are aware of their codes of conduct.
For copies of all codes go to our Document and Forms section.